Internship at Summa Equity
We invest to solve global challenges
Are you ambitious, progressive, eager to learn and to contribute positively towards some of the most important challenges we face today? If yes, would you like to be one of us for a period?
We are a thematically focused Nordic private equity firm, focusing on Resource Efficiency, Changing Demographics, and Tech-enabled businesses. Summa was formed with the purpose of investing in companies that offer solutions to our social, environmental and business challenges and thus have strong value creation potential.
We are seeking interns to our office in Oslo. The internship is conducted on a full-time basis during Fall 2020. The internship will last between 3 and 6 months depending on your availability.
To succeed in the role, you should have:
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Outstanding grades and motivation to build companies positively contributing to society
– Interest in learning, and you thrive working in a radically honest and transparent environment
Previous work experience from banking, management consulting or an investment firm is beneficial, but not required as we strive to build a team with diverse backgrounds.
You will become an integral part of Summa’s investment team and be involved in investment processes, including identification of investment opportunities, valuation, due diligence and other relevant topics. In addition, you will work with our existing portfolio companies.
As an intern you will be responsible for the following:
– Identify investment opportunities with high value creation potential across our themes
– Prepare valuation documents
– Implement industry and company analyses
– Work with corporate development in Summa Equity’s existing portfolio companies
If you are interested, please send your application (incl. resume and grades) to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any queries, please contact Benedicte Jørgensen on +47 979 82 291 or email@example.com
Deadline for submitting your application is 31 March 2020.
Please visit our website for more information about Summa Equity, http://summaequity.com/